ADVERTISE ON JEFFLAFFERTY.COM

RETURN TO HOMEPAGE
Affordable advertising on my site is available through Project Wonderful

My site is currently running between 50 and 100 unique visitors per day, with page loads between two and three hundred. Total hits for January 2013 were 9,083 - Stats

JeffLafferty.com is a great place to advertise sci-fi and comic book related content, kickstarters, movies, TV, games, webcomics and collectible cards.

I welcome other sketch card artists to promote there own sites here. I have some of the biggest collectors in the industry regularly reading my blog. If you’re an aspiring sketch card artist trying to build your own audience, or a seasoned pro looking to bring in bids on a specific auction, advertising on my site will help you.

Banners:
720x90 Horizontal banner above the blog
468x60 Horizontal banner below blog
728x90 Horizontal banner below each page in the art galleries

Sidebar:
125x125 Top square banner in sidebar of the blog
125x125 Middle square banner in sidebar of the blog
125x125 Bottom square banner in sidebar of the blog

Any questions or requests, please email me - JeffLaffertyIllustration@gmail.com