I had to back track a little today. I re-did the jaw on the skull to make it fit better beneath the skin.

It was good as far as where the mouth lined up, but the jaw line dropped too far down in the back. So when I opened and closed the mouth you could see it working down the sides of his throat (not good) So I pulled It apart and raised the jaw up a bit. Took a while but it looks like it will fit.

Now hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to get done what I meant to do today.

I guess delays and re-doing things are just part of the stop motion game. Its all a big learning process anyway, sometimes I guess right and sometimes wrong.

Here's, 'sort of' the way he'll look once the face is attached.

See you next time
Read the previous update

No comments: