Canon Rebel xsi

Return to homepage
Canon Rebel XSI Camera and Stopmotion Puppet

Here’s something I haven’t had a chance to show off yet. My new DSLR camera. I bought the Canon Rebel XSI.

It was pretty pricey, but I really want to take a legitimate shot at this whole animation thing, and I was starting too feel like shooting with the webcam just wasn’t giving me the quality images I needed.

I think the Microsoft Lifecam is an awesome webcam. It’s great for fooling around with practice animations, it works terrific with a frame grabber program like Stop Motion HDMI or Animator DV, but as a finished product … even its high def images leave something to be desired.

See you next time
Jeff
Read the previous update

2 comments:

M-Flem-Jr said...

Looks like a great camera! Very nice quality! can't wait to see a shot with it now!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Mike, its coming.
Jeff