Site Redesign!

Return to homepage
Site Redesign

Yup, I think its time for another new site design.

I’m always tweaking things a bit, but lately I’ve felt like the site needs a total overhaul. I’ve got a new direction, which is film, and I want this place to reflect that, not just be a dusty old shrine to all my past work.

Over the next week or so things are going to be moving in and out, links will spontaneously stop and then start working, content may come and go and just in general, the sites going to be a bit wonky.

... but, hopefully at the end of it I’ll end up with something much better, and much more profitable.

See you next time
Jeff
Read the previous update

2 comments:

Ludo Weyden said...

I am curious what the end result of your blog will be. The teasers of The Wolf's Heart are very nice. very good work!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Ludo, I enjoy reading your blog too.
Jeff