ELVIRA FINISHED

Return to homepage
Cassandra Peterson as Elvira and nude, by Jeff Lafferty

Elvira in all her sexy, macabre glory - Link

Happy Halloween everyone.

Like most fourteen year old boys that grew up in the eighties, I was defiantly digging on Elvira. I remember sitting through a whole lot of those awful B grade horror flicks on Friday night, waiting to catch her little segments before the commercial breaks.

The movies where always so bad too, never a classic horror flick like the Wolfman or Dracula. More like Monsters go go - Link or Children Shouldn’t Play With Dead Things - Link, or Cannibal Girls - Link

... and if anyone besides me remembers those three dogs, I’m impressed.

Here’s something else I worked up this week, I’m going to be auctioning this one over at Naughtybids.com - Link later this week, so check that out if your interested.

See you next time
Jeff
Read the previous update

8 comments:

Manu said...

Wao ! Congratulations for this beautiful Elvira and for this sexy girl who's extraordinary !!!!! (: O

Always impressed by the size of yours originals :)

Vincent Tétreault said...

Woot Jeff !!

This is just incredible. You are so talented man. I need to buy one of your cards one day.

Suggestion here for the next one : Nathalie Portman in Leia slave suit =) I just saw that this week on the internet. That would be terrific.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Manu and thanks Vince. Now thats a good idea, I'll have to put that one on the list.
Jeff

Johann Moisés said...

You´re a genious!!!!

jriggity said...

beeeeuuuuuaaaetifull!!!

jriggity

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thank you for the comment Johann, I’m really not though.

Thanks Justin
Jeff

Tim said...

Holy Sh!t! You do some absolutely amazing work... you sir, are a master craftsman.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks for the kind words Tim.
Jeff