ELVIRA

Return to homepage
Cassandra Peterson as Elvira

I haven’t felt much like drawing or painting over the last few months. In fact I haven’t drawn a thing since April. I think I got a little burned out around the first of the year. I was doing a lot of cards, there was a lot of stress and I just wasn’t enjoying any of it.

A couple of days ago I found myself with the ‘odd’ feeling of missing it.

So here’s something I’ve been working on this week, a Cassandra Peterson A.K.A. Elvira sketch card.

See you next time
Jeff
Read the previous update

10 comments:

Manu said...

Well, as we can see, you haven't lost your hand ! She's already fantastic ! :D

Unknown said...

That's funny, I was thinking about shooting you an e-mail and asking if you drawing at all. You don't have a talent like yours without the passion that goes along with it, and I knew you couldn't stay away long. Great card, very sexy.

Sean Tiffany said...

Hooray! Great to see you putting pencil to paper again!

Wynn Ryder said...

Beautiful! This one's gonna be great :)

Alex said...

that is pretty sick Jeff!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks for all the great comments! I was little nervous putting this one up after not drawing for so long, so it was nice to check in tonight and get the encouragement from you guys.
Jeff

M-Flem-Jr said...

Hey Jeff, She is looking really good man! Your drawing skills are insane and I'm glad you are happy creating, no matter what it is. Matter of fact a buddie of mine just did something with Elvira that you might like. Check your email, Thanks for posting.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks for the comment Mike, I appreciate it.
Jeff

jriggity said...

Happy holloween dood!

and glad you fired up the pencil again!!

jriggity

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Justin
Jeff