WICCAN - HULKING DONE!

Return to homepage
Wiccan and Hulking, original art by Jeff Lafferty
The Wiccan and Hulking double card is finally done! Check it out here - link I’m super happy with the way this one came out.

I’m really liking doing stuff outside the movie genre for a change. It’s a challenge and it’s testing my ability to cobble together reference and still make things look real, even though I’m making a piece like this one up from scratch.

Tomorrow I’ve got some preliminary sketches for my next project.

A few new prints are up in the store. I’m doing a buy one card, get one card free promo, so it’s a good time to pick up some prints.

Elvira - $7.99Silver Surfer - $7.99Conan - $7.99
PRINTS (BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE)

See you tomorrow
Jeff
Read the previous update

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to see you posting again :)

Deanna

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Deanna, nice to see your back too.
Jeff