BLOGGER WORKING AGAIN

Return to homepage
Stop Motion Puppet built by Jeff Lafferty




Hooray Blogger is back up. They had some trouble last Wednesday & Thursday. My blog along with everybody else’s was read only for a few days.

Whatever they did to fix ‘whatever’ was wrong with the site, deleted a few of my comments. Other than that everything seems to be working again.

Haven’t done anything on the stop motion film for quite a while, but today I started working again with one of the puppets. I was never happy with the way I did the foam padding over this armature, so I stripped off the old and tried it again.

See you next time
Jeff
Read the previous update

2 comments:

Vincent Tétreault said...

WAIT! WAIT! WAIT A MINUTE !!!
Whoooaaaaaa !!!
Jeff's back on it's stopmotion stuff ? Hummm... That's feels great isn't it ?

Hey Jeff, seriously (sorry, i'm on anti-pain pills) nice to see you working on your stopmotion stuff again. I didn't put many comments recently on your blog, but i'm always around, digging it.

Keep up the great work !

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks for you comment Vincent. Your one of the guys I’ve went to for inspiration over the last few months so it means a lot.

Jeff