THANKS FOR GETTING ONBOARD

... read the next update
Replacement face for Stop motion puppet, Jeff Lafferty
Once again, welcome to the new blog everyone! (Note: Actually this is still the same blog, I moved the blog for a while but didn’t like it, so I brought it back here)

I want to say thanks to the guys who’ve already hit the follow button.

The awesome animator Ben Whitehouse - Link, Melissa Piekaar of Magic Dollhouse - Link, Dean from The Goblin Who Lost His Green - Link, My good friend and fellow animator Mike Fleming Jr. - Link, and another friend, fellow artist and a teacher Manu Cappucia - Link, Also I wanted to mention Justin Rasch - Link he didn’t follow, but he did comment and his work has been a huge inspiration to me.

If you want to see some cool stuff check out all of their sites, everyone of them is doing something amazing with their spare time.

So anyway what did I do tonight?

Replacement face for Stop motion puppet, Jeff Lafferty

I finished up another of the replacement mouths, the ‘yell’ and I roughed in the next one. This ones going to make the ’th’, ‘D’ and ’L’ sound. That leaves me with three left to go.

Replacement face for Stop motion puppet, Jeff Lafferty

See you next time
Jeff

read the previous update ...