NEW VIDEO



Nightmare before Christmas, Original Art © 2013 Jeff Lafferty

Nightmare before Christmas, Original Art © 2013 Jeff Lafferty

A new video's up. This time I’m drawing and painting the Mad Max sketch card I did a while back.

I made some pretty good progress over the weekend with the Nightmare Before Christmas cards. Two out of the four are nearly done.

Thanks again for all the great comments everyone! I really appreciate it, and I think it makes getting guests for the podcast a little easier when they can see there’s a lot of enthusiasm for the earlier shows.

This week I've got an interview with Lora Innes, writer, artist and creator of the webcomic ... The Dreamer Link

See you guys Wednesday
Jeff

26 comments:

shortfuse3776 said...

great job u got some skills to put all that into a small space

eaglewithtourettes19 said...

That's friggin sweet as hell!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks guys!

Ken Tyner said...

Beautiful.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Ken!

evomasher said...

Awesome! That movie is a classic. :-)

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks a bunch Evomasher!

davy j.y. said...

yet again...excellent work..!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks davy j.y.

TheCornCobbers said...

My Type Of Party .... Great Work !!!!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Awesome, thanks man!

=justinsdrawings said...

Man, I could watch that fantastic, sketching realism all day.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Justin, I appreciate that!

Tim Shay said...

great work Jeff!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Tim!

THELUTERANS said...

hes colland all but we all know the star of the show is the feral boomerang kid.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Lol, I totally agree. I almost put him in the card, but I ended up going with the dog instead.

1979timdog said...

another amazing piece of art my friend!!!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Timdog!

- Jeff

~howlett66 said...

How can you manage to get the likeness so well with such small space?I hate you for that

Now a real question...What brand of pencils do you work with?Thanks for the videos and the podcasts man, keep it up!

Jeff Lafferty said...

I use regular Prismacolor pencils and also Prismacolor Col-Erase. They're harder and they are erasable. Good for sharp details

Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it!

- Jeff

TheBabbleBeast said...

Master detailer!!! :D

wiahsclaymation said...

really amazing!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks a lot!

- Jeff

Damnev said...

I love the Mad Max films. Great work!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Damnev ... thanks!