INTERVIEW WITH PETER PALMIOTTI & NEW WONDER WOMAN

Fri. March 22nd, 2013

Download This Video
Download Audio Version - mp3

New podcast is up guys!

This weeks interview is with veteran comics creator Peter Palmiotti.

Peter is probably most famous for his run on the DC comic book, Aquaman during the 90's. He’s worked for all the heavy hitters, from DC to Marvel, to Valiant, to Defiant... and many, many more.

We talk about the ins an out of the comics biz, his long career working in a field he clearly loves, and also his sudden turn towards the web and independent publishing. Lots of insights from both sides of the comics publishing fence in this one.

Check out Peter's GoFundMe project 'Arena' at ... gofundme.com/ARENA
Also check out Peter's website, at ... PeterPalmiotti.com
and his DeviantArt page ... peterpalmiotti.deviantart.com/

I want to thank everyone for all the amazing comments on the last video! Thanks so much!

I also want to thank everyone that’s bought the new Superman print, the response to this piece has been phenomenal and sales are some of the best I've seen … You guys are paying my bills, and keeping me going … so thanks!

This week I also made an extended cut of the Superman video - Link

It’s the original youtube video, along with twenty minutes of extra footage & commentary. I put it up as a pay-what-you-want video, but really I just want you guys to download it. If you want to tip me .99¢ when you check out that’s cool … but its not necessary.

I just wanted to try out the system for future projects, and also make the videos available for download in their original format. This way you guys can just go get it if you want it, and not have to mess around with ripping a flash version off youtube, and then trying to figure out a way to convert it.

Last but not least, here’s a sneak peek at next weeks card / next weeks video.



Take care guys and I’ll talk to you again on Monday
- Jeff

7 comments:

DANgerous124 said...

I like the custom backs for the sketch card prints. It's a good idea. I'll definitely pick up that Superman print and the Wonder Woman print when it comes out.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks man, I let you know once they're both out.

-Jeff

kairus1 said...

great episode, i didnt know about those web sites that help people. 

Jeff Lafferty said...

kairus1 ... Glad you liked it, thanks for listening :)
-Jeff

quasimoto270 said...

awesome artwork homiem btw, thanks for subscribing to my channel :)

Sean Tiffany said...

I think you need to have you, the guy from Order of the Stick, the guy from ReMind, and the guy who recently ended his failed IndieGoGo project by rebranding his campaign site "Fuck You IndieGoGo and Fuck You All" on one big podcast to discuss crowd funding. It would be a giant free for all!

Jeff Lafferty said...

quasimoto270 ... Thanks :)

Sean ... Sounds like a fun show, as long as I don't have to be be there.

Thanks for the comment, but next time sober up before you start writing stuff on my blog :)

-Jeff