MY THREE DAY STREAK

Saturday, August 3rd, 2013

Three days, three blog posts!

I’m not actually going to keep going with all this, and start the daily blogging routine again.

At this point in my life, it’s pretty much impossible, not nearly enough time … I’m just having some fun posting after my little hiatus.

I managed to get the rest of the blacks filled in on the nude. I also painted all the basic color washes.

Its funny, I always feel like I completely mess up a piece with the initial pass of color, and everything I do from here on out, is just me desperately trying to fix it.

I already like how this ones looking though, I think its going to be a good piece.

Nude, under-drawing by Jeff Lafferty

Nude, color wash by Jeff Lafferty

 See you next time.
- Jeff

6 comments:

~artlovr59 said...

It's looking good!

*AHochrein2010 said...

Well, I for one, can't wait to see this one completed!

~Pevansy said...

Great insight into your work with just two photos. amazing. Looking forwards to seeing more great work soon :)

Jeff Lafferty said...

~artlovr59 ... Thanks!

*AHochrein2010 ... Thanks again Anthony!

~Pevansy ... Thank you for the comment!

-Jeff

~artlovr59 said...

You're welcome!

*AHochrein2010 said...

You're welcome again! ;)