ARTCAST #26 Sketch Book

Friday, June 27th, 2014

Hi everyone ... Sorry again for the late post, this time a full day late. I'm planning on putting a video up tomorrow (Saturday) to make up for missing Thursday's post.

In today video I'm looking through one of my older sketch books and talking about lots of random art stuff.

Drawing in different styles. The importance of practicing drawing on a daily basis. Why I don't rely on tracing or projectors to draw, and why I think tracing sucks. Also I talk a little about confidence and trying to draw too perfect, to the point of never producing any work.

Last nights drawing was Tyrion Lannister, from Game of Thrones - Buy The Original Art



Tyrion Lannister, Artwork is Copyright © 2014 Jeff Lafferty

Thanks, see you tomorrow
-Jeff

No comments: