ARTCAST #92 Finishing Yoda & Luke

Thursday, October 16th, 2014

Hi all ... Sorry I haven't been around for a while. In today's show I talk about some 'artist block' stuff while I finish this drawing of Yoda & Luke.

This piece was part of a recent Yoda commission I did. I didn't feel like doing sketches, so I created two separate drawings and let the client pick the one he liked best. The other one I plan to list on eBay later this week, so look for that if your interested in owning one of these.

I've also put a halt to my Patreon campaign until I can settle up on the prints I owe some of the upper tier patrons. No ones getting charged this month.

Next month I'm planning on changing Patreon so it actually works. I'll message everyone involved in the campaign separately and let you know whats going on.







Thanks, and see you tomorrow
-Jeff
read the previous update ...