Artcast #276 Drawing Elvira

Monday, October 19th, 2015

Hi all ... Today I'm drawing the lovely mistress of the dark, Elvira aka. Cassandra Peterson.

The new original is for sale here - http://goo.gl/WJATWm
(Auction will go live tonight at 7:00 pm MT 10/19/2015)

If your interested in keeping up with everything I'm doing, all the new art, new videos, auctions and blogposts, subscribe to my list and get notifications everytime something new goes up - http://jefflaffertyillustration.blogspot.com/1999/12/newsletter.html



If you enjoyed the video check out the extended cut on Patreon, with 20 minutes of extra footage and commentary - http://www.patreon.com/JeffLafferty




Thanks everyone and see you next time.
-Jeff
read the previous update ...

15 comments:

Art Junkie said...

Your work is really beautiful and it was nice to see you out with your dog. Shannon

Jeff Lafferty said...

+Art Junkie Thanks!

Jesse Cobb said...

Man, it seems like forever since I caught a video from you. Been busy with the day job. But that Elvira piece is stunning! Very cool Jeff!

Jeff Lafferty said...

+Jesse Cobb Thanks Jesse!

youtubasoarus said...

Hey Jeff, great video. Love the format of this one, just showing us what you're up to. Elvira is one of my favs, specially now that halloween is coming up.

I'm wondering if you could do a video on getting burnt out and how you push through it? I mean it seems you work pretty much everyday on this stuff. I get burnt out regularly trying to draw and do things like this so I always wonder what other artists do to push through it.

Jeff Lafferty said...

+youtubasoarus Sure man, I'll bring it up on Wednesdays show, with Kevin and Scott

youtubasoarus said...

+Jeff Lafferty Awesome, thanks Jeff. I know you're busy so if you can't get around to it I understand. Really appreciate it. :)

Mike Emeritz said...

Awesome illustration!

Jeff Lafferty said...

+Mike Emeritz Thanks Mike

Kevin Cross said...

Rad video!

Jeff Lafferty said...

+Kevin Cross Thanks Kevin

007alvareichon said...

hi

Jeff Lafferty said...

+007alvareichon Hello :)

davy j.y. said...

This is fantastic, great portrait of Elvira :)

Jeff Lafferty said...

+davy j.y. Thanks Davy