Artcast #347 - The Artcasters Sketchbook Challenge!

Monday, December 12th, 2016

Today I'm pitching a sketchbook idea to my fellow artcasters.

For the next year (2017) I'd like to send a sketchbook to my friends and fellow artists in the Artcasters community. The book will travel from artist to artist till it's full of incredible art. At the end of the year the book will come back to me and I'll publish the art in a year end, collected book of 'Artcasters' art!

I'll also be featuring all the great art, talking to the artists and tracking the location of the sketch book in my upcoming videos.

If you would like to be part of the sketchbook challenge, contact me - JeffLaffertyIllustration@gmail.com

Once we hit a minimum of 25 Artists, I'll buy a blank sketchbook, contribute the first piece of art and send it to the first artist on the list.



Thanks everyone and see you next time
-Jeff
read the previous update ...