HAPPY EASTER


Hope everyone's having a great Easter.

My family got together a day early. Tanya and I went south and visited my Mom and her husband. It was a lot of fun, lots of good food and good company.

My youngest brother Tim was there. He showed up 'girlfriend-less' for the first time in a long time, so it was cool to just hang out like brothers again. Here he is working on my laptop (roughing out some music for the film, hooray!!)

Whenever I visit my Mom, you never know what interesting thing you'll find at her house. This time it was baby goats in the living room.

All in all, it was a really fun day and worth the two-hundred plus mile drive down and back again.

This week I managed to grab a painting job, not more cards, but a condo downtown. So next week I'll be putting in a few long days to make some extra cash. That's a good thing because that money will give me a little more time to focus on the film.

Right now I'm working as hard as I can to get the puppet finished and some actual footage down on film. Hopefully by next Saturday, we'll 'all' be able to see this little guy move around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you Jeff, I love the new layout :)

Deanna

M-Flem-Jr said...

Looks like fun Jeff, I'm sure the baby goats were funny enough. I'm glad you were able to get a gig painting, I thought they had all dried up. That puppet looks really cool man, I can't wait for more!

JON said...

Goats...? Why not!
That Puppet is truly inspiring! Hope that extra cash gives you the bump you need! Keep up the good work!

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Deanna, nice to see you again.

Thanks guys I appreciate it.
Jeff