MY COMPUTER TROUBLES CONTINUE


This could be the end of my computer, the new cord melted straight away after being plugged in for only an hour. (fifty bucks straight down the drain!) So I took my computer it apart and tried a few things, like soldering, what was left of the cord, straight into the AC adapter, then I tried going straight into the mother board. I couldn't get either one to work.

Short of buying a new cord and just putting my computer back together, I can't figure out a way to get power to the damn thing, but I don't want to waste another fifty bucks just to watch 'another' cord melt.
Honestly I'm stumped, a new laptop might be the only option.

See you next time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uuuugh!!! computers, I hate them.

Deanna

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Deanna, I hate em too.
Jeff