STOP MOTION PROGRESS


Finally getting a chance to resume work on the film. Over the last few weeks I've been plagued with computer problems. First a virus, (it took me a while, but in the end I finally beat it!) then more trouble with the connection to my power supply (the cord to my computer basically melted)
I've come to the conclusion that my system is just getting old and parts are starting to wear out. It's been frustrating, since I feel like animation has lit a new fire in my belly. I want to do it, explore its potential and just see what I'm capable of.

See you next time
Jeff

2 comments:

M-Flem-Jr said...

Not to mention a physically demanding day job! You are very capable of great things in animation, without question. Keep at it and things will fall into place. Still looking forward to more of your work and am glad you are climbing back into the saddle.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks for the encoragement Mike.
Jeff