... read the next update
I already sold this card once before, months ago, but unfortunately it was damaged in a flood before the costumer ever got it.
It was a real bummer, but ‘shit happens’ right. So I refunded the buyer his money and threw what was left of the card in a drawer and forgot about it.
Earlier this week I found it again while I was looking for something else. It was a real mess, but had dried out completely.
In the back of my mind I thought “well maybe” it could be fixed.
I used gesso to resurface the parts of the paper that where missing, then I got out my airbrush and worked on it for a while.
I repainted the hands, the sword and some of the face.
I peeled the top layer with the image and glued it down to a new card.
Some varnished and wow, I actually think it’s better than the first time around!
Its up on Ebay now, starting bid is $55 - Link
read the previous update ...