HIATUS OVER - Thur. August 23rd, 2012

Back To The Drawing Board Podcast, with Jeff Lafferty and Sean Tiffany



I’ve made it a habit to give Tristan some bubbles while I do dishes, watching him examine them so intently, and with such wonder, makes me happy.

I’ve found myself going through some real head games lately.

This seemed to happen to me about every six moths or so when I was younger, but not so often now days.

I just start over-thinking everything, lots of stuff about my career and what I’m doing, and what I want to do … and what will happen if I do it, or don’t do it … all that kind of BS

I think, and think, and think until I'm totally stressed out and I feel like I can’t do anything.

I thought writing a post about it might help me get myself moving again ...

Anyway, the new podcast is up have a listen - Back To The Drawing Board

Jeff

4 comments:

M Flem Jr said...

I hear ya man, I hate doing that. Tristan looks to be enjoying those bubbles though!

Unknown said...

Love Tristan's Spider-Man shirt!

I get the same way Jeff, thinking and over thinking things. Questioning my decisions, analyzing everything. It's a definite bummer sometimes, but know you aren't alone. We'll all laugh about this when we're rich and famous. ;)

Can't wait to listen to the new episode.

Manu said...

Same story for me, I'm into trouble, and turning like a lion in its cage... We haven't chosen the easiest way... So it's quite normal to suffrer from up and down moods 8 (

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Mike, Brandon and Manu. You guys are awesome!

Jeff