LEFT TURN - Wed. September 5th, 2012


Going to be trying something different for a while, probably not what most people want to see out of me, but …

I ended up pulling out of the podcast I was doing with Sean Tiffany - Link, I just couldn’t handle an hour and a half of talking introspection with Sean every week.

Creatively, that kind of talk just stifles me. Plus Sean and I have a lot of history together, some good, some bad. The whole thing just dredged up a lot of stuff I’d rather not think about.

Hopefully Sean will be able to continue the show on his own, and hopefully we’ll be able to stay friends.

I’m going to keep the comments off for a while, sorry but I recently came out of a real bad creative block, and I just don’t want to deal with any criticism or opinions about what I’m doing.

Also I wanted to say thanks to all the people who have read my blog over the years, and stuck with me. I know I’m not the easiest guy in the world to be a fan of, but I do appreciate all the support and kind words ... so thanks.

Jeff