A BIG SIGH OF RELIEF - Wed. January 9th, 2013

Star Wars Sketch Card EBay Auction

Godzilla, concept art by Jeff Lafferty

Godzilla, concept art by Jeff Lafferty

Godzilla, concept art by Jeff Lafferty

Godzilla, concept art by Jeff Lafferty

I’m not posting that top picture in a braggy sort of way … more like in a 'happy dance' kind of way!

In the last couple of days, everything has really came together, with all the new commissions, and now this auction. Its helped us through this minor financial crisis we were having. I've got the money for the mortgage and with a day to spare.

I just wanted to thank everybody who helped us out! I’m kind of amazed at the response … you guys are awesome!!!

I pinned down the Godzilla sketch this morning. I liked the first sketch so much I just stuck with it and added some new elements like fire, the Tokyo skyline and a spooky night sky.

A Mad Max card is there in the corner, another one I’m planning out.

Now onto a tight pencil study and then comes the color.

Thanks again for all the help guys!
Jeff

No comments: