DITCHING THE YOUTUBE ADS - Sat. January 5th, 2013

Han Solo and Chewbacca, original art by Jeff Lafferty

Han Solo and Chewbacca, original art by Jeff Lafferty

Jeff Lafferty Sketch cards on youtube
This one's getting pretty close, just a little more work on the background, finish up the gun and then I've got it.

I decided to take off 'some' of the ads on my youtube videos. I'm going to keep the little banner thingys at the bottom, but I’m losing all the ‘inline’ ads. They're the ones that sometimes play before the videos, they usually have a ‘wait 5 seconds, then opt out button’

I think they're especially obnoxious. Plus there’s just so much advertising everywhere, all the time, anyways. It all just gets overwhelming. So I figure, why add to the noise.

Hopefully you guys will enjoy them a little better.

See you tommorrow
Jeff

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good.

Brian

Anonymous said...

jeff i love the video pleas keep making them

deanna

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Brian

Thank you Deanna, I plan to.