NEW MOVIE GUYS!



Godzilla sketch card, work in progress, © 2013 Jeff Lafferty

Lock, Shock and Barrell, and Oogie Boogie © 2013 Jeff Lafferty

I've been working on doing movies on a more regular basis, but its tough trying to shoe horn more stuff into my already full days ... or nights.

I got one in this week at least. Let me know what everyone thinks?

I managed to finish up the Godzilla sketch card finally! I really love the way it came out too.

I’m not sure I ever mentioned who it was for, but the guys a blazing good artist in his own right, Dan (not sure if he wants his last name out there) AKA Callenger2008 on DA - Link

Thanks so much Dan, it was a lot of fun!

On to the next project, revised sketches for the Nightmare Before Christmas cards. Loc Shock & Barrel, and big badie, Oogie Boogi.

The client ended up wanting them on separate cards … and I think I actually like them better this way.

Talk to you tomorrow
Jeff

3 comments:

Ben Whitehouse said...

WOW!!!!!!!! Just caught up on all of your eecent work mate. Jeeeeeeeez!!! Incredible stuff dude as always! I hope all is well

Manu said...

Always a big pleasure to see you in action ! Nice vid, Jeff :)

Very funny too, the collaboration between you and Tristan for the washing up, this is cool ! :)

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks a lot Ben!

Thanks Manu, you rock dude!