PART TWO, MY INTERVIEW ON THE INDEPENDENT ROAD PODCAST

Sunday July 7th, 2013

Lots of things happening lately ... Hope everyone had a great Independence day! Tristan, Tanya and I had a good time watching the fireworks here in Boulder.

... Its actually kind of hard to take good pictures of fire works, LOL

As far as the art work goes, I've been concentrating my efforts on getting my webcomic going. Here’s the rough for the header, and finished header.


If you want to check out what it looks like with the logo, on the site, here it is ... Curse Of The Wolfs Heart, Webcomic

There's only the first page up so far, but more will be coming soon.

For those that aren't in the loop, I've decided to switch the animation project I was working on earlier this year, to a ongoing webcomic.

I still love the idea of animation, but I think by doing it as a comic book, I’m playing to my strengths and passions as an artists.

... also it was the original way I've always envisioned doing the project … I've been 'wanting to', trying to, (failing at?) doing this thing in one form or another, for the past twenty plus years … So maybe this time, I’ll actually pull it off.

Last thing I wanted to mention, the second part of my interview with friend, and fellow podcaster Peter Palmiotti is up and ready to listen too.



Heres the direct link to the show, just in case the player doesn't work for everyone here on my site - http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/74008 

Peter puts on a great show, and it was a blast talking to him for the 3 plus hours this thing runs.  At the end of the interview Peter gives me a bit of a hard time for slacking with my own show, and I realize he’s a hundred percent right.  So I’m getting some new shows together this week, and my showThe Back To The Drawing Board Podcast will be returning soon. ... I've also been trying to blog every Sunday night, I'll try and keep that going too.  

Thanks for all the awesome comments last week, thirty-five plus ... You guys rock!
See you next time.
- Jeff

4 comments:

~DANgerous124 said...

I'm glad that you're bringing the podcast back. Also, the pencil study looks pretty good. The font matches the art a whole lot better and the placement fits very well too.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Thanks Dan

-Jeff

Jardley said...

ahh :( I truly wanted to see how the animation would unfold. Gotta say I'm crushed but am excited to see how the webcomic will unfold.

Jeff Lafferty said...

Oz ... Thanks for the comment Oz

Jardley ... Thanks Jardley :)

-Jeff