Artcaster's Weekly Chat #6

Sunday, August 31st, 2014

Its Sunday, so that means its time for Artcaster's Weekly Chat, show starts at 9:00 P.M. (Mountain Time)

If you want to be part of the show go to the Google + Page and click 'watch' (The host Peter Palmiotti will invite you a few minutes before the show starts) - https://plus.google.com/events/cqge2k1r2d2lpkk62r9bvg4n10g

Also wanted to thanks all the people who offered help while my computer was down. It's still not working 100% right, but I do have my wife's computer up and running as a back up. All the important stuff will keep happening, new videos, new art and new prints.

My latest piece is posted below, and prints for this one are available for pre-order for my store ... Buy The Clint Eastwood Print





Thanks, see you Monday
-Jeff
read the previous update and view comments ...

2 comments: